The Black Grass Eradication Promotional Bus Tour
Approached by BASF, we were asked to provide a promotional bus, fully branded to the outside, for an initial 6 week, but ended up being a 7 week tour of the UK.
The bus would be used to promote the chemical processes and procedures to eradicate black grass in grain fields, with experts in the field (pun intended) on the bus at each of the locations providing farmers with the information they need
After a full description of what they wanted to doo and achieve with the tour we suggested RSP09 one of our single decker promotional buses, for the tour, which the client, after viewing a number of images of both the inside and outside agreed.
The bus was subsequently branded inside and out, before touring around rural England.
“Overall, the tour has been a great success with BASF having a great response from visitors and BASF themselves being really pleased with the results”
Ruth Stanley BASF Campaign Manager
- Hardwick: 4/6/2018 – 5/6/2018
- Duxford: 13/6/2018 – 14/6/2018
- ADAS Rosemaund AHDB Arable connections: 19/6/2018
- NIAB East & Morley Innovation Day, Norfolk: 21/6/2018
- KWS & BASF OPEN DAY, Ropley Hants: 25/6/2018
- Hurcott Farm Open Day TA19 0JS: 26/6/2018
- STONHAM RR Various NDA: 27/6/2018
- BASF FARMER AFTERNOON, Rawcliffe Bridge DN14 8PU: 28/6/2018
- Stonham: 3/7/2018
- Rawcliffe Bridge: 8/6/2018
- Donnington: 12/6/2018